Animal Control Needs to do its job!!!

vendredi 17 avril 2015

What does a person have to do to get someone to take care of all the dogs that run free in Lighthouse Lakes? I have called the county Animal Control Office on numerous occasions to no avail. I have called on the same group of dogs at least five times.



A couple of Saturdays ago, five different stray dogs ran through my yard. I called Animal Control and left a message. Big surprise, not! I have yet to receive a return phone call. I also called and left a message for the Sheriff. I am still waiting on a return call from him. I'm not holding my breath! There are too many children that play out here, including my neighbors' grandchildren, for this not to be taken seriously. I am about to the point that I am going to buy a gun, get a permit to carry and start shooting every stray dog that shows up on my property.



Enough is enough! Do something before someone gets attacked, because I assure you if it is me or any of the grandchildren, I will sue.





Animal Control Needs to do its job!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor