AO 2016 US Presidential Election Challenge!

jeudi 16 avril 2015

The AO has a lot of election prediction "artists." Some of them are better than others. Yours truly was the first to point out when Romney was finished in 2012.



This year, I'd like to do something a bit different.



I AM CALLING THE ELECTION NOW. Republicans win the US Presidency in 2016. Book it.



Oh, you disagree? Then maybe you should put your money where your mouth is. Maybe I will too.



Let's say I will accept bets to the contrary and I will GIVE YOU TEH FIELD ( :lol: ).



You bet me X.

If a Republican wins you pay me X.

However, if a Republican does NOT win, I pay you X * ln(X).

Minimum bet = $5.

Max bet = $1,000



Any potential takers to this arrangement?





AO 2016 US Presidential Election Challenge!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor