Players React to Aaron Hernandez Guilty

jeudi 16 avril 2015

http://ift.tt/1b1w8wR



My question is do they mean NFL players who play NFL football?



Or do they mean "playas" as in the opposite of playa haters

Who swing with the women in the limousine, you feel what I'm saying?



How are players reacting to Aaron Hernandez guilty verdict?



If they mean other NFL football players, I'm sure it's shock and surprise at their teammate

But if it's NFL players (as in those athletes among the NFL who are players like in context of Big Pun song "don't wanna be a player no more, I'm not a player I just crush a lot")



It might be more "darn he couldn't pull the defense bro, we better not try this cuz even if you say there ain't no doubt, they is sayin "no reasonable doubt", man so don't go there. If you are a player, change your game bro.



But nothin wrong with the game or the game behind the game. I got game you got game he got game - Public Enemy





Players React to Aaron Hernandez Guilty

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor