Exam study stress and people angry you aren't spending time with them

dimanche 19 avril 2015

How do I deal with this? It's driving me crazy!



Imagine this is happening to you. How do you deal with these gossip types



"What kind of a husband is he??? He never spends any time with you on the weekend?



Couldn't he have studied months ago so he wouldn't need to study anymore now?

Can't he take a few days off the studying? It's all about him? He doesn't think about you! That's a problem."



"To tell you the truth I knew he would have to study for actuary exams, but not like THIS! I wish he could change jobs and do something else to make money. He's very smart so he shouldn't have to study this much anyway. He can study lunchtime on work days so he doesn't have to study on the weekends because my friends are noticing he's not with me all the time"



"Believe me we're all crossing our fingers and waiting till his exam is over. Thank god it's only 10 days away. Otherwise I would not be able to handle this much longer. It's embarrassing a man can't balance time for his spouse"



How do you cope with that?





Exam study stress and people angry you aren't spending time with them

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor