Strategy when stocks are at record highs, always sell out 25-33%?

vendredi 17 avril 2015

I don't see how this strategy can't work almost every time.



After the record high, if market continues to go up up up, you sell out a little more at different levels of up....slowly



If market goes down enough you repurchase the stock you sold





The more volatile the market patterns are, the more frequently you rebalance



But with a 68% invested I feel good on both ends of the spectrum.

Yes! I made money today!

Or otherwise

Yes! If I were to repurchase the shares I sold, I will have more shares in total than I would have had yesterday!



But at record high I'm basically betting on there's not more up left for it to go in the short-term future and so I'm preparing for the bear market, but should it go up more by surprise, I still want some slice of the pie.





Strategy when stocks are at record highs, always sell out 25-33%?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor