Announcing my retirement.

dimanche 31 août 2014

At the beginning of this month I was suspended for posting a picture of a black man standing there with a shirt on that says "I did not evolve." in the political humor thread.



Basically that thread I made about race realism convinced me that no one in this forum has anything informed to say about the science of race. So after that I had ceased in making any effort to ensure the reasonableness of my posts. I think of it as a victory lap, you're not really running to compete with anyone at that point you're just gratuitously and effortlessly circling the track. Prior to the suspension I had actually gotten PM's from 2 people expressing support of my threads. After that I just started making arguments I thought were funny.



But I've really got to focus on some rl things now so sorry to disappoint you guys but I must announce my retirement. I'm actually surprised that I haven't gotten banned, I consider some of the things I posted now to be far more offensive than what I had previously posted. My guess is that some of the mods figured I was discrediting myself and saw no need to intervene.





Announcing my retirement.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor