What happens if you don't show up for the exam?

mercredi 27 août 2014

If you registered and don't show up, would it be marked as failed?



I am facing a dilemma here.



I am studying for FM in October, and also if possible, take MFE in November.



I know that is a short amount of time between tests.



So my options are to study for FM now up until October 2, which is the deadline to register for MFE. By that time I would make the decision whether or not to register for MFE based on how far I got with my studies for FM.



But if I register for MFE just before the deadline I am afraid I might not be able to register a good time for the test with prometrics.



So I want to register for MFE now. But if I do that and turns out later that I do not have adequate time to prepare for MFE I would have to either take it and have a fail probability of failing or not take it at all.



So what would happen if I don't show upnfor the test?



Also, how crowded are these tests. Is getting a seat on a good date and time ever an issue?





What happens if you don't show up for the exam?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor