Ginger Discount Card!

vendredi 29 août 2014

Evidently it works in Scotland!


Quote:








Originally Posted by The Scotsman

Richard Macrae was given the homemade card for his 30th birthday by a friend as a joke.



But when he presented it in shops, bars, restaurants and cinemas, Mr Macrae was surprised to find many retailers agreed to take money off his purchases.



“People have always given me stick for my hair colour but now I’m going out three nights a week and saving a fortune. The joke’s on them,” said Mr Macrae.



“It comes out with me more than my bank card. My reputation precedes me: once I was asked by a security guard if I was the ‘ginger discount guy’.




I wonder if there's a "bald and paunchy" discount card around. :razz:





Ginger Discount Card!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor