EL resume help wanted

jeudi 28 août 2014

Hey guys, would much appreciate a quick look over my resume. Looking for an entry level position.



Two concerns that I have that I'd also appreciate input on whether or not to include.



1) Dates on passed exams - I have 3 done, but they were from 08-12 and none since, as I was told by a few people in the know that passing more without any relevant actuarial experience was too much. I worry that the gap from '12 to now would be concerning to some if I included these dates.



2) GPA - was only 2.9 so I choose to exclude it. Was approximately 3 in both my majors as well.



I leave both of these out with the hope that the resume without them is appealing enough to get an interview. My fear is that those who read it and were on the fence would then toss it at the inclusion of either of the above two things.



Thanks for any advice you have!




Attached Images





File Type: pdf sample.pdf (119.0 KB)







EL resume help wanted

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor