Recently accepted new position, but...

jeudi 28 août 2014

So I recently accepted a full-time position with a company I interned with over the summer, however, I have an interview tomorrow with a company that is much more desirable (better location, bigger, better support, rotational program) and I know I would jump if they say jump. Does it look bad to the prospective employer if I just started a new job and I'm looking leave so quickly? Would it burn a bridge with the company I just started full-time at? (I applied to the job I'm interviewing for while I was an intern at my present company with no promise of full-time employment). If it looks bad, is there a way I could spin it into a good thing?



Thanks in advance





Recently accepted new position, but...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor