Should I expense a cab or a town car?

mercredi 27 août 2014

Ok, so here's the situation.



I am a summer actuarial intern with a consulting firm. I will very likely be returning to this firm full time after graduation, and working part time through my final quarter. I am traveling to a client meeting ~30 miles away from my home, and was told to get a cab or Uber and expense it.



I am a little out of the main city area, so I am worried about Uber showing up on time. I have also had an experience with the local cab company where they showed up 45 minutes late (not acceptable for this meeting). I remembered that I have used a town car service in the past.



I looked up pricing and found:



Cab - $60 minimum w/ gratuity, worse in traffic (likely)

Town Car - $60 flat fee w/ gratuity included



So, a town car is likely less expensive for the company. I doubt they care much, but my concern is that seeing a "town car" expensed by an intern might be frowned upon.



What would you recommend?





Should I expense a cab or a town car?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor