AO Dream (Featuring aofan!)

jeudi 28 août 2014

Someone (Inconceivable I think) once said something about dreading the day when AO users dream about the AO.



Well that day has come for me, which is weird because I've never been to an outing and I maintain only a white-noiseish presence on the forums.



Even weirder is the fact that the dream was about aofan, who I have little interaction with. I have never seen aofan before, but in my dream, she was a pretty young white woman. Not sure if this is accurate. Anyway, it went something like this.



I asked aofan out to lunch and she accepted. I asked her repeatedly where she would like to eat or what she was in the mood for and she either responded that she wasn't actually hungry or that she didn't care and that I could pick the place. We got into my car and started driving around my city looking for a place to eat.



Whenever I suggested a restaurant though, she would shoot it down. She seemed to be in a very bad mood and so I asked her if she wanted me to just take her back to her office but she insisted that she wanted to go out to eat with me.



Finally, we came across a Subway. I had to explain to her what a Subway was. She said she now wanted to eat something salty and I told her that Subway's meat was probably pretty salty and so she agreed. Subway it was.



The Subway turned out to be a really fancy Subway where a host seats you and a waiter comes and takes your sub order. aofan found it comical that my description of a line-up ordering system where you instruct the sandwich artisan on what you would like was incorrect.



We started making idle chit-chat, but eventually things got more serious. She asked me how I would feel about attending a wedding where the groom's name was Braun. I asked for clarification.



"Like Bron as in LeBron James?"



"No, Braun like the company that makes electric razors."



I asked her if she was engaged to be married to a man named Braun and she confirmed that this was indeed the case.



The dream ended around this point with aofan in a decidedly better mood.



That's all.





AO Dream (Featuring aofan!)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor