Grumpy Cat Christmas Special

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

http://ift.tt/1y5GR18




Quote:








Grumpy Cat celebrated Christmas once. It was awful.



The frowning feline shot to fame in 2012, becoming an Internet meme, book sensation and magazine-cover star. Now the foul-faced furball (real name: Tardar Sauce) is trying her paw at acting, starring in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever (Saturday, 8 p.m. ET/PT). USA TODAY hopped on the phone with Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation), who voices the cranky cat, to chat about the unhappy holiday comedy:



.....

Q: Given that the movie was shot before you recorded your part, how much of Grumpy's dialogue was scripted and how much did you improvise?



A: I probably rewrote about 90% of what I say in the movie, and I also added a lot of commentary. Once I realized that the cat's mouth wasn't going to move, I just kind of went for it, and thought, "Well, if it's just going to cut to the cat and I can say my line, then I can just comment on other things, too." The movie kind of has a Mystery Science Theater 3000 vibe to it, so it's like you're getting Grumpy's commentary throughout the whole thing, but then Grumpy is also starring in the story.






I was gonna say



NO





but....





Grumpy Cat Christmas Special

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor