Taking More Exams vs. College Activities

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

So far I get 2 exams passed. I was debating passing up 2 more or participating in extracurricular activity leadership positions like becoming editor of the school paper, lead delegate to Model UN, and captain of the debate team. I was thinking these activities would make me more well rounded as a job candidate for EL actuarial positions because I would easily be able to demonstrate to an interviewer that I have strong communication skills instead of just telling them. I don't think I'll have much time to study for exams if I get very involved in extracurriculars as I know there have been other posters who have said they have difficulty studying for exams during semesters. In any event, I do plan on learning MS Office and some programming languages on the side before I graduate as well.





Is it better to have just 2 exams plus good extracurriculars or have like 4 exams passed and little-to-no extracurriculars as an undergraduate, all other things equal?





Taking More Exams vs. College Activities

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor