Should I stop borrowing student loans based on how much I will be making as a potenti

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Title: Should I stop borrowing student loans based on how much I will be making as a potential actuary



I will make this quick and concise:



I am in my 3rd year and I have 2 more years left



I have a full 5 year academic scholarship, all the loans I ever took were subsidized Stafford loans



By the end of this school year I will owe $13,500 of students loans



I'm thinking of stopping taking loans for the next two years in college and save money from my internships to spend.



Here is the big question: Based on what you guys know about how much actuaries make should I stop borrowing now if I can, or is it okay to go up to let's say $18,000 of loans tops?



I just don't know if I borrowed too much already based on the career that I am choosing.



Thanks for your help in advance, if you need further clarification please ask.

P.S.



Extra personal info:



I'm planning to be married soon after graduation, my future wife is going to medical school and I'll be supporting her financially. She's going to graduate undergrad debt free, so she doesn't need help there.





Should I stop borrowing student loans based on how much I will be making as a potenti

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor