"Critique my resume :)" - Updated:

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

-I need help writing a decent sentence for the e-learning thing. I'm basically trying to say how I used persuasive speech to meet weekly goals in convincing students to upload documents to the website through networking, presentations, etc

-Is there any way to make "game developing" applicable to actuarial work or should i leave it as is? If people leave "cashier" jobs on their resume, i think this is worth leaving nonetheless

-Is "extracurricular activities" a good header, or should i stick with "technical experience"? Monte and game dev are self study/solo/side projects



*Changed a few bullet points, i think it sounds a lot better now. please let me know your opinions, and have no shame in tearing me a new one lol.





Huge shout-out to Whoanonstop, lllj, vjvj, and actexp for their feedback in my last post!!!




Attached Images





File Type: pdf AO.pdf (35.0 KB)







"Critique my resume :)" - Updated:

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor