Entry Level Resume

lundi 24 novembre 2014

Hey



I had my resume in here a while back, and I've made a few changes since then. In short, summer of 2013, I was planning to take summer courses and decided against it towards May and I was not able to get a summer internship then.



Summer of 2014, I spent in India for my grandparents' 50th anniversary and I started to search for jobs starting in September. The gaps on my resume of non actuarial positions is starting to look worse as time goes on and I'm trying my best to get a position as soon as possible. I'm primarily searching for actuarial positions but I am looking for nonactuarial positions on the side as well. Any feedback is well appreciated.



My Resume



Thank You.





Entry Level Resume

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor