4 Interviews and No Offer

jeudi 9 avril 2015

I'm a recent grad and have had 4 onsite interviews so far this year.



1 in January - I had a rotational interview with 2 VPs and Director. The 2 VPs liked me from what I recall, but I didn't feel the connection with the Director which is why I probably didn't get the job.



1 interview in Feb. I was up against 2 other people and it was strictly behavioral interviews with approx 4 people. I didn't get the gig.



2 interviews in March - I had an interview with an commercial underwriting manager who came off as an ass. He labelled me an introvert from the get-go and kept talking about how underwriting was an extrovert's job. The other interview was a panel of 2, and it lasted 15 minutes. They asked if I had any questions for them after asking me 2 questions. Didn't get the job either.



I have an upcoming interview next week and currently in the interview process for another opportunity. I passed the 1st round with the HR manager and had a good interview with the hiring manager in the 2nd round. I'm hoping to hear back from them. So, I have a few things to keep me optimistic.



I think I was too nervous in my first 4 interviews, but I've learned to just not give a damn and try to not think too much of the end result. Would you say 4 interviews and 0 offers is pretty bad?



Thank you.





4 Interviews and No Offer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor