I won a march madness contest and the prize is the best thing ever

mardi 7 avril 2015

So before march madness I scoured google for different contests with prizes to enter and one of the funniest/best ones I found was a bronies group on tumblr who had a contest where the winner gets a picture of their pony drawn.



If you don't know what a brony is go to netflix and search for the documentary, it is hilarious. They are grown men obsessed with my little pony.



Anyways I won and got this email today:



"Hello and congratulations on winning this year's 'Nightmare Pegasi March Madness Bracket Challenge"



I am contacting you for the details on your first place prize of a full colored drawing of your pony oc. as i mentioned before you have the option of using any species or form (feral, anthro, human, etc) but the main focus here was MLP styled pony oc's.



If you can please send me a link to your blog & a reference sheet(s) to the character you would like drawn that would be excellent! You can also include something like an action of description of what your character is like/would be doing in the picture, that would help too.



If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.



Congrats again and thank you for participating!"


Is that not the most fantastic thing you've ever heard? Any creative ideas would be appreciated, I'm definitely putting the drawing up in my apartment next to the other "abstract" art my roomate and I have collected





I won a march madness contest and the prize is the best thing ever

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor