Hi all.
I got a call from a company that one of my bosses contacted, looking for an opportunity for me. I have not applied formally but my boss has sent them my resume and they called back right away. Things went so fast that I was expecting them to call me about an actuarial analyst position but they were calling me about basically a reports analyst position. I've pretty much been a kind of reports and insurance business analyst for the past few years, but I'm really looking to move beyond that.
I've told them that I needed to think about things.
The reports analyst position doesn't really interest me at this point, especially since by the way it`s described, the report analyst there does much less than I do here. I would much rather talk about their actuarial analyst position.
How do companies react when you tell them that you're interested in another position than the one they're talking to you about ? I am 1 exam short of meeting their requirements for the actuarial position but I have tons of experience with the usual tools of the trade.
Would not proceeding with that reports job hurt me badly if I wanted to apply formally for the analyst job ? Should I ask the HR lady if she'd like to consider me for the analyst job ?
I got a call from a company that one of my bosses contacted, looking for an opportunity for me. I have not applied formally but my boss has sent them my resume and they called back right away. Things went so fast that I was expecting them to call me about an actuarial analyst position but they were calling me about basically a reports analyst position. I've pretty much been a kind of reports and insurance business analyst for the past few years, but I'm really looking to move beyond that.
I've told them that I needed to think about things.
The reports analyst position doesn't really interest me at this point, especially since by the way it`s described, the report analyst there does much less than I do here. I would much rather talk about their actuarial analyst position.
How do companies react when you tell them that you're interested in another position than the one they're talking to you about ? I am 1 exam short of meeting their requirements for the actuarial position but I have tons of experience with the usual tools of the trade.
Would not proceeding with that reports job hurt me badly if I wanted to apply formally for the analyst job ? Should I ask the HR lady if she'd like to consider me for the analyst job ?
HR calls for one job but interested in other job. What can happen ?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire