Inspired by the headgear thread....
Where would you buy a casual, workhorse sort of leather jacket?
I have an old wool jacket with a quilted lining and a leather collar that I love, but it's falling apart. I can't find anything I like in wool jackets, and it occurred to me that the jacket is sort of styled like a leather jacket. So maybe I should look at leather jackets?
I want something short and not too fussy, so I can wear it raking leaves and shoveling snow in mild weather. It should have enough collar to keep my neck warm if I zip it up all the way. It should have large enough "hand warmer" pockets that I can store gloves and earmuffs in them. It should have a large enough interior pocket to easily hold a checkbook or airplane ticket and ideally a small paperback. (There are a couple of shops near me that don't take credit cards -- for real -- so I sometimes carry the checkbook.) And I don't want to spend a ton of money on this. I was thinking $100-$300.
Any suggestions?
Where would you buy a casual, workhorse sort of leather jacket?
I have an old wool jacket with a quilted lining and a leather collar that I love, but it's falling apart. I can't find anything I like in wool jackets, and it occurred to me that the jacket is sort of styled like a leather jacket. So maybe I should look at leather jackets?
I want something short and not too fussy, so I can wear it raking leaves and shoveling snow in mild weather. It should have enough collar to keep my neck warm if I zip it up all the way. It should have large enough "hand warmer" pockets that I can store gloves and earmuffs in them. It should have a large enough interior pocket to easily hold a checkbook or airplane ticket and ideally a small paperback. (There are a couple of shops near me that don't take credit cards -- for real -- so I sometimes carry the checkbook.) And I don't want to spend a ton of money on this. I was thinking $100-$300.
Any suggestions?
leather jackets
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire