http://ift.tt/1q1QnkO
NFL MVP update
Peyton Manning 5-2
Rodgers 4-1
Brady 4-1
Luck 6-1
Murray 15-1
Roethlisberger 25- 1
Russell Wilson 25-1
Where the hell is Antonio Brown? He's on pace for 126/1642/13. He also returns punts, and doesn't have someone named Manning or Rodgers throwing to him. I'm not saying he should top the list, but he should certainly place ahead of Russell Wilson who is currently 19th in passer rating, 14th in total QBR, 25th in passing yards, and 19th in TD passes.
I'm also not sure how Manning is so far ahead of Rodgers. Do they completely ignore efficiency for total stats? Would Rodgers be further ahead if he had played more than one series in the second half against the Bears? He's got an edge in Passer Rating and TQBR. You would think they'd at least be tied.
I'm also a little flabbergasted by the QB bias. Murray is on pace for 1,973 rushing yards (8th all time), 2,423 yards from scrimmage (3rd all time). Is it his low touchdown pace of 11 enough to push him that low?
NFL MVP update
Peyton Manning 5-2
Rodgers 4-1
Brady 4-1
Luck 6-1
Murray 15-1
Roethlisberger 25- 1
Russell Wilson 25-1
Where the hell is Antonio Brown? He's on pace for 126/1642/13. He also returns punts, and doesn't have someone named Manning or Rodgers throwing to him. I'm not saying he should top the list, but he should certainly place ahead of Russell Wilson who is currently 19th in passer rating, 14th in total QBR, 25th in passing yards, and 19th in TD passes.
I'm also not sure how Manning is so far ahead of Rodgers. Do they completely ignore efficiency for total stats? Would Rodgers be further ahead if he had played more than one series in the second half against the Bears? He's got an edge in Passer Rating and TQBR. You would think they'd at least be tied.
I'm also a little flabbergasted by the QB bias. Murray is on pace for 1,973 rushing yards (8th all time), 2,423 yards from scrimmage (3rd all time). Is it his low touchdown pace of 11 enough to push him that low?
NFL MVP - No love for Antonio Brown? Manning ahead of Rodgers? Russell Wilson?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire