Hi everyone, just finished making a rough draft of my resume and was hoping you could have a look at it. I am pretty happy with the formatting, but I just don't feel like there is a whole lot of substance to the resume itself.
Some thoughts:
As of now, I have 4 menial jobs listed in the experience section. I thought about limiting the number of jobs to the most recent 2 and putting some bullet points beneath each that point out obvious transferable skills such as teamwork and communication. Not really sure the person reading my resume really cares what tasks I did at X menial job though.
The relevant coursework section is probably redundant, given my major. I just wasn't sure what else to put there to fill up space. If I were to create an "Awards" type section, it would probably only include deans list.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Some thoughts:
As of now, I have 4 menial jobs listed in the experience section. I thought about limiting the number of jobs to the most recent 2 and putting some bullet points beneath each that point out obvious transferable skills such as teamwork and communication. Not really sure the person reading my resume really cares what tasks I did at X menial job though.
The relevant coursework section is probably redundant, given my major. I just wasn't sure what else to put there to fill up space. If I were to create an "Awards" type section, it would probably only include deans list.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Resume Critique
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire