I know it's really late, but I just passed Exam P and am currently looking for internships for next summer. I've added it to my resume but I'm not sure if this is suitable to apply with.
Just a question a few questions as well.
1) What do you think of the formatting?
2) Is my address necessary or should I leave it off?
3) Not sure how to write a double major without it being too wordy, and I don't know if I should include my Major GPA since my other GPA is significantly lower. Would you take it off?
4) Some of the additional stuff I put honestly seems like fluff just so it could be a little longer, should I take some out and add an activites section to highlight stuff I like to do?
Please let me know if there's anything you would fix because I'd love to hear any feedback on it.
Just a question a few questions as well.
1) What do you think of the formatting?
2) Is my address necessary or should I leave it off?
3) Not sure how to write a double major without it being too wordy, and I don't know if I should include my Major GPA since my other GPA is significantly lower. Would you take it off?
4) Some of the additional stuff I put honestly seems like fluff just so it could be a little longer, should I take some out and add an activites section to highlight stuff I like to do?
Please let me know if there's anything you would fix because I'd love to hear any feedback on it.
Resume Critique
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire