http://ift.tt/1ulcMtc
Diagnosed with cancer, a husband sues his wife for not permitting him to sleep with 7 more women ...
Quote:
A study of men in Montreal says those whove slept with more than 20 women had a 28% lower risk of prostate cancer than men whod slept with just one woman. On a personal note, I never trust a guy whos only slept with one woman. That may sound harsh but it goes against EVERYTHING a mans body and mind tell him to do. When you suppress that I think theres something else going on inside your brain that may be a lot worse. I am NOT a psychologist and in NO WAY can prove this theory. Its JUST a gut feeling. Im not saying you have to go around and whore your way through your 20′s. Im just saying ONE? REALLY? JUST ONE? Theres something un-natural about that. Virgins faced double the cancer risk faced by those who were sexually active. Earlier studies show that (how do I put this?) Frequent touchdown dances help prevent prostate cancer. The lead researcher of the study says, I dont think we can say that men should run out and sleep with as many women as they can. But I think men want to hear that. |
Diagnosed with cancer, a husband sues his wife for not permitting him to sleep with 7 more women ...
Sleeping With More Than 20 Women Lowers Your Cancer Risk
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire