Who I am and Why Im here
I am a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society who recently completed the exam process. A query letter from ALL 10 Inc. for independent evaluators of their preparatory materials appealed to me as a way to share information with others working toward their FCAS.
RACE
Ive reviewed ALL 10s RACE method for preparing responses to short answer questions and can say it is not like anything I encountered during my study experience. I believe it provides useful insights into answering short answer CAS questions, especially for those taking upper level exams for the first time. If you are looking for a method, that with practice, will help you to consistently produce the kind of high quality responses CAS examiners award high points for, check RACE out: http://ift.tt/1xn1maV
E-review
Right now ALL10s e-Review offers past CAS questions with modified inputs, but we are developing new questions never asked before to help you test your mastery of the syllabus material and the CAS Learning Objectives and Knowledge Statements. I have attached a sample question we will be including.
Tell us what you think!
I am a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society who recently completed the exam process. A query letter from ALL 10 Inc. for independent evaluators of their preparatory materials appealed to me as a way to share information with others working toward their FCAS.
RACE
Ive reviewed ALL 10s RACE method for preparing responses to short answer questions and can say it is not like anything I encountered during my study experience. I believe it provides useful insights into answering short answer CAS questions, especially for those taking upper level exams for the first time. If you are looking for a method, that with practice, will help you to consistently produce the kind of high quality responses CAS examiners award high points for, check RACE out: http://ift.tt/1xn1maV
E-review
Right now ALL10s e-Review offers past CAS questions with modified inputs, but we are developing new questions never asked before to help you test your mastery of the syllabus material and the CAS Learning Objectives and Knowledge Statements. I have attached a sample question we will be including.
Tell us what you think!
All10: RACE and E-review
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire