Just got my quarterly utility bill from the city.
It reports that, this last quarter, I used 15,642 gallons of water. Wife does a lot of watering of plants in the summer, but even in the quarter ended February, we used c. 15,000 gallons.
That comes out to about 170 gallons per day.
That seems like a lot. However, I'm still in the "tier 1" pricing, so it must not be excessive.
How much water do you use? Look up your utility bill & report back.
It reports that, this last quarter, I used 15,642 gallons of water. Wife does a lot of watering of plants in the summer, but even in the quarter ended February, we used c. 15,000 gallons.
That comes out to about 170 gallons per day.
That seems like a lot. However, I'm still in the "tier 1" pricing, so it must not be excessive.
How much water do you use? Look up your utility bill & report back.
Do I really use that much water?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire