Just wondering if there's anything special I need to keep in mind for this. The GAAP book's example has level death benefits.
I'm using 30 years as the benefit period.
I have an excel sheet setup, where on whole life pays, the DPL becomes 0, similar to the expense reserves. However, on another product where the death benefits grade to 200%, DPL is still positive even on a whole life pay, although it does run down to 0 by the end of the year 30.
Not quite sure if that's suppose to happen.
I'm using 30 years as the benefit period.
I have an excel sheet setup, where on whole life pays, the DPL becomes 0, similar to the expense reserves. However, on another product where the death benefits grade to 200%, DPL is still positive even on a whole life pay, although it does run down to 0 by the end of the year 30.
Not quite sure if that's suppose to happen.
FAS 97 Reserves with non level death benefit
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire