Girls night out in NYC - need planning help

mercredi 17 décembre 2014

I'm looking for some cool bar suggestions in the midtown area. It's just a few (quiet) girls and we're celebrating a miltestone birthday for one of us (not mine!). Planning to do this the first or second weekend in January. I will be booking a hotel room for one night.



Also looking for restaurant suggestions for dinner. And would it be possible to get tickets to a show? What is the deal with getting discounted tickets?



Right now I'm looking at a hotel on 46th between 8th and 9th. I see a place called the Birdland Jazz Club nearby and also a place called the Sky Room. Does anyone have feedback on these?



Thank you sophisticated Manhattan-ite actuaries for your help!





Girls night out in NYC - need planning help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor