MLC with TIA or Adapt?

mardi 9 décembre 2014

I recently decided on MLC over C but I am having a difficult time deciding between TIA and Adapt.



In my experience TIA seemed to be too simple for the topics covered (at least for MFE) but Adapt has the videos pre-made where I feel like TIA is more like a college lecture again with notes and mistakes being made it front of me (a great way to notice the easy place to make errors)



For those of you that have been studying with one or the other what did you think of your source. Also with that source you used, how difficult is it to prep for the new written portion of the exam. I assume there isn't just a database that has written questions available for manual grading :spnner:





MLC with TIA or Adapt?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor