Saw this in the Licence Plate thread . . .
http://ift.tt/1BinzW4
It seems to me that the car looks sort of gay (NTTAWWT) . . . and the owner wanted to make it clear which direction they actually swing . . .
Afterall, if I post something that could be interpreted in a homosexual manner, I'll post "no homo" as a disqualifier to that post . . .
What says the AO? Is NOHOMO = homophobic?
http://ift.tt/1BinzW4
Spoiler - Short version of article:
It seems to me that the car looks sort of gay (NTTAWWT) . . . and the owner wanted to make it clear which direction they actually swing . . .
Afterall, if I post something that could be interpreted in a homosexual manner, I'll post "no homo" as a disqualifier to that post . . .
What says the AO? Is NOHOMO = homophobic?
NOHOMO = Homophobic Message?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire