Not terribly interesting thread

lundi 15 décembre 2014

I dont know. Not really "random thoughts" so this stuff doesn't belong there. But small stuff happens to me all the time I want to mention to someone. And I'd rather do it here among my friends than on FB. Also because sometimes it involves my SO.



But it's stuff that isn't interesting or important enough to warrant its own thread.



Heres todays:



So, I'm pretty tired. Normally that would be something I would mention to my fiancé.



"I'm so tired."



"Really? How'd you sleep? Seemed like you slept fine."



"Yeah. I don't know. Probably from eating garbage all weekend."



Etc. Stupid meaningless conversation. But, ya know, I feel like telling her I'm tired.





Well, this morning we started off with this concersation:



Her: "I cried my entire drive to work."



Me: "why?"



Her: "Janie's (name change to protect the anonymous) cousin was on heroine. But he went to rehab and was clean and doing really well. And there was lots of positive vibes on FB about it all from him and everyone else. Then he just died yesterday."







Ok. That's really sad. No doubt. I don't know the kid, though I sorta know Janie (not exaclty a huge fan, but that's not relevant). Anyway, so I feel bad for my fiancé, but, ya know, I'm not exactly sharing the sadness.





So I'm just like. Well, I guess I can't bring up the fact that I'm really tired now :shrug:. I'll just have to suffer in silence. Just like, I have this minor thing I want to whine about, but I guess I can't whine to her now. Dont you hate when that happens?





Anyway. That's all. See? Not Terribly interesting.





Not terribly interesting thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor