So I was under my parents' auto insurance policy as a "driver" from the time I was 16 to the time I was 22. When I turned 22, I bought my own car and I had my own insurance policy for about 2 years. I currently no longer have a car, but I go home relatively often and drive my parents' cars.
My question:
I will (probably in the next two to three years) buy another vehicle and purchase my own auto policy. Will my rate be jacked up because I didn't drive (or wasn't on a policy) for two to three years? Would it benefit me to stay as a "driver" on my parents insurance policy for the time being?
If it matters, I've never received a ticket or been involved in an accident.
My question:
I will (probably in the next two to three years) buy another vehicle and purchase my own auto policy. Will my rate be jacked up because I didn't drive (or wasn't on a policy) for two to three years? Would it benefit me to stay as a "driver" on my parents insurance policy for the time being?
If it matters, I've never received a ticket or been involved in an accident.
Question for Personal Lines Auto Actuaries
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire