Details about me. MWF I go to a boxing gym for 1 hour, which is a mix of cardio and weightless exercises (pushups, burpees, planks, etc). TuThF I hit the weight room for about 45 minutes.
While my current body isn't "small", I don't feel like I'm realizing proper gains (in physicality or size) and I think it's probably due to my diet. On most work-days, it usually includes (with some exceptions):
Breakfast:
2 hardboiled eggs
2 slices of toast w/ butter
Slice of Turkey
glass of milk
maybe a banana
Snacks at Work:
Cliff bar
Protein Bar
Applesauce
Cheese stick
Fruit Cup
Apple or an Orange
2 Cups of Coffee
Lunch at Work:
Microwave Burrito or a Can of Tuna or Chicken Salad
Dinner:
3 Chicken Tenderloins
Toast w/ Butter
2-3 Cups of Microwave Veggies
Late-Night:
Protein Bar
Freeze Dried Blueberries
Glass of Milk
Cup of Almonds
Slice of Turkey
Especially at work, I tend to get hungry. I also get full easily and have to spread out my eating which makes it harder to get the calories I need.
Does anyone have any recommendations regarding diet, or things I might consider adding or removing?
While my current body isn't "small", I don't feel like I'm realizing proper gains (in physicality or size) and I think it's probably due to my diet. On most work-days, it usually includes (with some exceptions):
Breakfast:
2 hardboiled eggs
2 slices of toast w/ butter
Slice of Turkey
glass of milk
maybe a banana
Snacks at Work:
Cliff bar
Protein Bar
Applesauce
Cheese stick
Fruit Cup
Apple or an Orange
2 Cups of Coffee
Lunch at Work:
Microwave Burrito or a Can of Tuna or Chicken Salad
Dinner:
3 Chicken Tenderloins
Toast w/ Butter
2-3 Cups of Microwave Veggies
Late-Night:
Protein Bar
Freeze Dried Blueberries
Glass of Milk
Cup of Almonds
Slice of Turkey
Especially at work, I tend to get hungry. I also get full easily and have to spread out my eating which makes it harder to get the calories I need.
Does anyone have any recommendations regarding diet, or things I might consider adding or removing?
Recommendations for Weight-Gain Diet and Eating More
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire