I'm have experience in the insurance industry am am trying to go the actuarial route. Looking for some assistance in critiquing my resume.
The first document titled "Before" a more thorough resume I've had for the past year, but I'm really trying to cut it down to 1 page and not have too much 'fluff' and 'BS.. The resume titled "After" is what I have now. What do you guys think? Is it an improvement? I'm trying to add specific measurables in my resume to show my accomplishments.
Is it better?
BEFORE
http://ift.tt/15AAhW8
AFTER
http://ift.tt/15AAhW8
The first document titled "Before" a more thorough resume I've had for the past year, but I'm really trying to cut it down to 1 page and not have too much 'fluff' and 'BS.. The resume titled "After" is what I have now. What do you guys think? Is it an improvement? I'm trying to add specific measurables in my resume to show my accomplishments.
Is it better?
BEFORE
http://ift.tt/15AAhW8
AFTER
http://ift.tt/15AAhW8
Resume review - Before and After
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire