straight razor

mercredi 10 décembre 2014

So I've been going to a new barber, and he uses a strait razor along my sideburns and neck. I haven't had a barber do this before, but I enjoy it and it is included with the haircut. I've noticed the shave is a lot cleaner than when I do it myself, and the scratchy feel is kind of pleasant imo. I decided I would try using a straight razor myself at home.



As luck would have it, I have learned through my research that using a straight razor is a recent fad. Even worse, there is a store at the mall I haven't even noticed that sells shaving products. I think it is called the Art of Shaving. The fact that using a straight razor happens to be trendy all of the sudden makes me not want to use a straight razor.



What should I do? Pursue using a straight razor, or just keep shaving the old way?



BTW, Colonel Smoothie has not hacked my account...





straight razor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor