Strength Training Frequency and Other Questions

dimanche 14 décembre 2014

So I am working on improving my strength primarily for olympic lifting and have two basic questions.



1. Can I strength train every day? I am mostly doing sets in the 2-5 rep range for the big lifts (squat/deadlift). Is there any reason why I can't do this every day? I believe that if my goals were to gain size, then everyday might hurt growth, but what about purely for strength?





2. Do I need to do auxilliary exercises to help improve the big lifts? For example, Sheba recently mentioned that a strong upper back is necessary for back squats. If this is the case, should I ensure to do back exercises more regularly to help my squat? Or will simply doing more squats improve my back? This question is not specific to upper back strength, but the question can apply to a range of different body parts that are used for a leg workout.





Strength Training Frequency and Other Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor