The instructor for this upcoming MOOC:
http://ift.tt/1xn1irO
Is looking for some TAs.
she's looking for U.S. undergrads for help with the course.
I know the instructor via my spreadsheet-related activities, specifically my involvement with the European Spreadsheet Risks Interest Group.
This is the info she gave me:
The course starts at the beginning of April 2015, and is to last 8 weeks.
Please PM me if you're interested, and I can introduce you to the instructor.
http://ift.tt/1xn1irO
Is looking for some TAs.
she's looking for U.S. undergrads for help with the course.
I know the instructor via my spreadsheet-related activities, specifically my involvement with the European Spreadsheet Risks Interest Group.
This is the info she gave me:
Quote:
The position would be for the following activities: -Help me evaluate the material (watch the video, do the exercises and give feedback) [estimated effort: 20 hours] -Moderate the forums if the course is running [estimated effort: 4-6 hours a week, during all 8 weeks of the MOOC, probably bit more in the earlier weeks and less in the later ones] |
The course starts at the beginning of April 2015, and is to last 8 weeks.
Please PM me if you're interested, and I can introduce you to the instructor.
TA for Excel MOOC, 2015
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire