Going to start a Fantasy Baseball thread. I know it is a tad early, but one of my dynasty leagues just sent out the invite. My team SUCKED last year, partly because I missed the drafted and ended up with injured people and guys like Jeter on my team.
After a variety of trades, I ended up with a stockpile of keepers. There are some good keeper rules in this league for 1st year keepers (essentially the prior year's draft round minus 1 (3rd round last year would be a 2nd round keeper). If a guy was not drafted, it is a last round keepers. Lastly, if you end up with 2 4th round keepers, you take 1 guy in the 3rd round and the other guy in the 4th round. 2nd Year keepers are based on Average Draft Position (outside website as source) for the current year. You can keep up to 4 players. I'm probably going to keep the top 4 on the list, but I'm not stuck on any 1 player and probably going to swap out Baez for either Ventura or Bogaerts unless Baez lights up spring training:
Kluber: 16th round keeper
Baez: Last round keeper
Springer: 19th round keeper
Dee Gordon: 21st round keeper
Bogaerts: 21st round keeper
"Ace" Ventura: 20th round keeper
Drew Smyly: last round keeper
Collin McHugh: last round keeper
Wade Miley: last round keeper
After a variety of trades, I ended up with a stockpile of keepers. There are some good keeper rules in this league for 1st year keepers (essentially the prior year's draft round minus 1 (3rd round last year would be a 2nd round keeper). If a guy was not drafted, it is a last round keepers. Lastly, if you end up with 2 4th round keepers, you take 1 guy in the 3rd round and the other guy in the 4th round. 2nd Year keepers are based on Average Draft Position (outside website as source) for the current year. You can keep up to 4 players. I'm probably going to keep the top 4 on the list, but I'm not stuck on any 1 player and probably going to swap out Baez for either Ventura or Bogaerts unless Baez lights up spring training:
Kluber: 16th round keeper
Baez: Last round keeper
Springer: 19th round keeper
Dee Gordon: 21st round keeper
Bogaerts: 21st round keeper
"Ace" Ventura: 20th round keeper
Drew Smyly: last round keeper
Collin McHugh: last round keeper
Wade Miley: last round keeper
2015 Fantasy Baseball Chatter
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire