Greetings everyone,
I have a copy of the 10th edition of Cherry & Gorvett's Exam FM study guide for sale. It's in excellent condition--it has all the pages in a binder, minimal to no markings, etc. Although it's not the newest edition, it has all the same essential information; it just lacks a few extra features that are in the latest edition (an extra practice exam, some ADAPT questions, etc.).
I'm selling it for $100.00 (or best offer).
If you live near Norfolk, VA, I can meet you half-way and you can have the manual sooner.
Thank you! :tup:
I have a copy of the 10th edition of Cherry & Gorvett's Exam FM study guide for sale. It's in excellent condition--it has all the pages in a binder, minimal to no markings, etc. Although it's not the newest edition, it has all the same essential information; it just lacks a few extra features that are in the latest edition (an extra practice exam, some ADAPT questions, etc.).
I'm selling it for $100.00 (or best offer).
If you live near Norfolk, VA, I can meet you half-way and you can have the manual sooner.
Thank you! :tup:
FOR SALE: 10th Edition Cherry/Gorvett Study Manual
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire