I'm selling ASM's C/4 manual, 16th edition 2nd printing. It's still in absolute perfect condition (opened) in two large binders. The material in this edition seemed to be more than enough for me but you should check with the syllabus just in case.
I'm selling it for $100 (including shipping) to anywhere in the US. If shipping to Canada, buyer pays extra costs for shipping on top of $100. If you're in the Los Angeles area and would like to pick it up from my house or arrange a place to meet, it's yours for $75.
PM me for more details, and thanks!
I'm selling it for $100 (including shipping) to anywhere in the US. If shipping to Canada, buyer pays extra costs for shipping on top of $100. If you're in the Los Angeles area and would like to pick it up from my house or arrange a place to meet, it's yours for $75.
PM me for more details, and thanks!
For Sale: C/4 ASM 16th Edition 2nd Printing
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire