I think I'm getting depressed

jeudi 5 février 2015

Mental health issues can go here right?



Let me begin by saying that I wake up everyday thankful for all that I have, and I should be very happy, but something seems off. My family is healthy, I love my wife as much as ever, we live in a nice house with secure jobs, and my cat that ran away came back home, so the major things are good.



I don't really know what the problem is. Lately I just haven't really had the urge to do anything. Things I used to enjoy (video games, working out, hiking, bmx...) I don't have the desire to do anymore. I don't even really enjoy drinking that much anymore, but I do it anyways because, well, what else should I do?



I feel like Stan from South Park after his parents get divorced and he just sees everything as sh!t. I almost feel like I have a case of severe boredom with life.



The only thing I really enjoy about most of my days is when I get to go coach soccer, and I'm out at the fields 4-5 days a week. However, it doesn't feel like enough to keep me excited.



I know this isn't much to go on, but does anyone have any advice? "Coach more" doesn't help. I'm basically at my limit there unless I quit my day job.





I think I'm getting depressed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor