So far, I'm stunned to see how light the volume of material (using MATE) is as compared to the Core exam. Also, lots of it seems to be redundant both per se (e.g. LO3 on reserves) and with the Core material. Given this, I'm inclined to believe that there's some sort of catch, e.g. the problems themselves must be harder somehow to compensate. Otherwise, this might be a layup, memorization is a breeze (as an aside, I HIGHLY recommend the mobile-enalbed app Anki to everybody).
Anyway... it's a bit early for practice problems, but wanted to throw this out there to get the ball rolling; has anyone gone through the prior 3 GHADV exams that were released (Fall '13, Spring '14, and Fall '14) to see which of the problems are fair-game for the upcoming Spring '15 exam given the current syllabus?
If so, please do share. I think that would be of great help to all of us. Thanks!
Anyway... it's a bit early for practice problems, but wanted to throw this out there to get the ball rolling; has anyone gone through the prior 3 GHADV exams that were released (Fall '13, Spring '14, and Fall '14) to see which of the problems are fair-game for the upcoming Spring '15 exam given the current syllabus?
If so, please do share. I think that would be of great help to all of us. Thanks!
Spring 2015 GHADV Practice Problems
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire