What is the most unlikely thing you have ever seen?
A generic instance I can think of:
stories of unlikely events also welcome. Such as:
When I was 19 a really weird guy showed up at my house party, hung out for a while, then left. I never even got his name, must have came with some one else. The next day I was cleaning up and found his jacket that he had left behind by mistake. There was a handwritten note in the pocket that read something like "joe, I know its been a a while but I want to be friends with you again. I am getting out in a few months and will try to find you then. Adam Smith" I thought nothing of it and threw the jacket in the lost and found pile. Flash forward 3 years. I am sitting at a bar 100 miles away and talking to a guy who tells me this crazy story about how he screwed up and was in jail for a few years. He had been out of jail for about 3 years and his name was Adam Smith...
A generic instance I can think of:
Spoiler:
stories of unlikely events also welcome. Such as:
When I was 19 a really weird guy showed up at my house party, hung out for a while, then left. I never even got his name, must have came with some one else. The next day I was cleaning up and found his jacket that he had left behind by mistake. There was a handwritten note in the pocket that read something like "joe, I know its been a a while but I want to be friends with you again. I am getting out in a few months and will try to find you then. Adam Smith" I thought nothing of it and threw the jacket in the lost and found pile. Flash forward 3 years. I am sitting at a bar 100 miles away and talking to a guy who tells me this crazy story about how he screwed up and was in jail for a few years. He had been out of jail for about 3 years and his name was Adam Smith...
The most unlikely thing you have ever seen?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire