Complete the Regression Analysis Component of Applied Statistics VEE Credit with ACTEX!
Course Dates: April 15, 2015 - May 26, 2015
Examination Date: June 2, 2015
Examination Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time / International Students 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Local Time
Course Instructor: John Perry, Ph.D.
Dr. John Perry's engaging style and comprehensive, student-centered course materials make completing the Regression Analysis VEE component not only efficient but enjoyable. The emphasis of the class is learning how to apply regression techniques in real-world contexts and understanding and interpreting the results and limitations of those applications.
What Students are Saying:
"Very good instructor and very useful course. I have used this course more on the job than any other actuarial education requirement. This was well worth the time, effort, and money. I am glad I took the course!"
"The instructor was great. Videos were well done, communication was excellent and he always responded to my emails efficiently and respectfully. I was extremely happy with the instructor and the course."
Find Out More and Enroll Today at ActexMadRiver.com!
Feel free to ask questions in the forum!
ACTEX VEE Regression Analysis Online Course
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire