I have a contact looking for resumes for entry level workers at BCG Atlanta. He's a quant but I know BCG hires actuaries too.
From what I've read on AO it seems like consulting isn't the best place to start your career, should I just send it anyways? It seems like he only wanted resumes from people who were really dedicated to working at BCG specifically. Supposedly they have a great rep for being an awesome place for young people to work. I assume it's long hours though so why would it be so awesome?
From what I've read on AO it seems like consulting isn't the best place to start your career, should I just send it anyways? It seems like he only wanted resumes from people who were really dedicated to working at BCG specifically. Supposedly they have a great rep for being an awesome place for young people to work. I assume it's long hours though so why would it be so awesome?
BCG Atlanta
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire