Careers Forum - Infractions for Unprofessional/Unproductive Posts?

mardi 10 mars 2015

I know that threads will get off topic, people like to splice things with humor, etc. However, lately many posters in this subforum have turned this into a cesspool of rehashing very, very old and unfunny, self referential jokes rather than anything helpful. I'm guilty of it myself on occasion, or very often if we're focusing on the unfunny portion of that statement.



I am concerned because the only people that will have time to follow threads in this forum are those who have way too much time on their hands, which leaves out a lot of people who can offer real help, not to mention frustrating others who don't want to deal with the lack of actual content. In effect, lowering the quality of professional willing to offer advice here.



There are plenty of places to be unprofessional on this site, and I have even provided a few helpful links below since I am not sure that some of the posters referenced above realize this.



http://ift.tt/1EUJKF7

http://ift.tt/1EUJNkr

http://ift.tt/1EUJNkv





Careers Forum - Infractions for Unprofessional/Unproductive Posts?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor