Cold Email Template with 20%+ Response Rate

samedi 14 mars 2015

I host a blog with advice for EL actuaries looking for their first jobs. Most of my advice is centered around the cold emailing approach that landed me my first job.



My latest post has the basic template that has consistently returned a 20% + response rate. It's actually surprised me how consistent this rate has been among the readers I've worked closely with over the past few years.



Feel free to use this template and reach out here or on the blog if you want to run yours by me.



Here are what I consider the most important features to include in your template:


  1. Keep it short and easy to read in one glance.

  2. Lead with a strong, attention-grabbing opening line.

  3. Include a clear call-to-action with an easy out.

  4. Have appreciation for his or her time, erring on the side of being too gracious, but not over the top.







Cold Email Template with 20%+ Response Rate

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor