Discount carriers

jeudi 5 mars 2015

I thought there was a thread on this topic, but I can't find it. What discount carriers do folks recommend? I am looking for something with better service than T-mobile (which sucks around here) that's cheaper than my contract with Sprint.



I plan to use a gig or two of data each month (more like 2 than 1), and that's about it. Maybe half an hour of phone service? Maybe an hour? Maybe a dozen or two dozen texts (almost all of which I could offload to gchat if I had to pay for texts.) So it's all about the data plan.



My husband is thinking of upgrading from voice-only to voice&data, so I might end up with some sort of family plan down the line. But right now, I'm looking at one phone.



tia





Discount carriers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor