Obviously I have a noticeable "running form".
Meaning that people who have run with others frequently know, from a good distance, of who it is running. I can only think of one person who has such a unique gait at a slow pace.
Do you have it? Explain?
People have described mine as stiff, like I am "pushing out a turd but muscling up my butt cheeks" and my knees clank together that "if you put cymbals between them I look like Charley Chimp".
Whatever, I like it and will still do it.
Meaning that people who have run with others frequently know, from a good distance, of who it is running. I can only think of one person who has such a unique gait at a slow pace.
Do you have it? Explain?
People have described mine as stiff, like I am "pushing out a turd but muscling up my butt cheeks" and my knees clank together that "if you put cymbals between them I look like Charley Chimp".
Whatever, I like it and will still do it.
Do you have a noticeable running form
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire